Anthony P. Werrett
Counselor at Law
Se Habla Español
Anthony P. Werrett
Anthony P. Werrett received his license in 2003 and has lived and been actively practicing law in Southern Utah for the last 17 years. He joined Ruesch and Reeve, PPLC, in July 2022. He is a
devoted husband and father to four children. His interests include Broadway musicals, college football, watching movies, weight lifting, reading, racquetball, and any activity in which he is fortunate enough to participate with his family. He has discovered an opportunity for developing one-on-one relationships, building unique rapport, and offering hands-on assistance to all of his clients here in Southern Utah. Mr. Werrett possesses the requisite knowledge, expertise, experience, and personal interest to zealously advocate your individual position. Mr. Werrett is profoundly grateful for the unique opportunity to practice law, particularly in Southern Utah where he is privileged to daily associate with so many remarkable people in a multiplicity of contexts and professions. Mr. Werrett is fluent in Spanish. He loves Southern Utah’s relatively moderate weather–excepting summer, vast skyline, panoramic views, red hills, and wonderful people.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- 2000 Juris Doctor, University of Wyoming
- 1996 Bachelor’s, University of Utah
- At graduation, he was honored by being inducted into the Order of the Barristers for having demonstrated superior excellence and outstanding oral abilities in courtroom advocacy.
- Mr. Werrett won several inter-school Moot Court Competitions. He competed
regionally, nationally, and on several occasions was acknowledged and received
accolades for best oralist.
- For two consecutive years, he represented his school at a national level at the National Pace Environmental Moot Court Competition held annually in White Plains, NY.
- In his final year of law school, Mr. Werrett served as Vice President on the Board of
Advocates, where among other duties, he supervised, organized, coordinated, and
planned the Rothgerber Trial Competition.